What Sound Does A Centaur Make?

1:19 PM

This Monday was Matt's birthday and I'm so excited to finally get to share what I've been cooking up for him! Since this particular present is what it is, I will save myself from trying to write a proper introduction for it because, well, that would be impossible.



I mean, how do you prepare someone for this? You don't. Even Matt wasn't prepared for it and we have almost identical senses of humor. (If you don't see a video, click through to see it)




My bff Ali was in on the gift and predicted that he would be experiencing a wave of emotions upon seeing it. She was right. But all in all he loves it.



We're not really sure where it will end up. Mike's (Ali's husband) thought it would be funny to leave it here and invite people over for dinner and see who cracks first.


Where ever it ends up it will stop people in their tracks. Also, I couldn't have done this without my friend Naomi. Actually, I couldn't have done any of this. She painted this whole thing. All I did was buy a canvas and tell her what I wanted. If you'd like to see some of her other work she has a blog that with all kinds of artsy fartsy adventures. Also, she has a son named Rocket (for real), so that should be a quick preview of how cool she is.

Anyway, back to the lamest project in the history of projects painting the exterior of the house.

Nikki Kelly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! I love comments, they're the best!

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner